Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drunken Negro Cookies





Shaking my head...
I normally don't like to give publicity to ignorant people on my blog, but I have to make an exception for this fool guy because I would like to deter people from giving him anymore business. I'm going back to NY next week, and I've been contemplating on whether or not I'm going to visit this bakery. Why.....you ask. Well, how can we change the racist society we live in if we do not become an active part of the change? Not to mention I'm still working on extracting the ignorancist out of me and becoming more inclusive. My only problem is that I'm not sure what I would say to him. He is clearly very special as you can see from the video. But that's what I have all of you for. If I take the trip to the bakery, what do you think I could say to get through to this man who obviously feels he's above admitting that he is being offensive in his actions?

8 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

oh my...this guy is really something... No suggestions from me...because I don't really have anything tactful to say..

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I can't watch the clip for some reason - my computer's been acting up.

I love this blog, btw. As for your quest for greatness, I'd say you're well on your way.

Unknown said...

Video would not work for me either but that could just be my crappy laptop...I can only imagine what it was. And I too agree with Ryan Ashley about your greatness!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this. It is very upset that we've come so far to just to be put down. I have no words.

jmt said...

Oh my gosh, I thought this blog was just a blog about some city you lived in called Diver city...wow. LOL I will never assume again.

I won't even watch the video because I do NOT want to be angry anymore tonight. I've been mad all day (still) about I can't do it anymore tonight.

I hope you do post more here. I'd love to have discussions about diversity, our differences, and learn about one another through intelligent conversation.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Still can't see the video. Poo.

And wow - you have seen a lot of important famous people! I don't know why, but thought you were kidding about Obama - that's so cool.

from the desk of ....me said...

please forgive because i couldn't help laugh as a matter of fact i'm laughing while i'm typing this. it is absolutely insane that in '09someone would have the nerve to create something so crazy. i am scared to think what he'll come up with next?????

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Ack! I've been trying to watch this and finally, finally it worked! And now I feel sick. Ack!

On a more positive note, stop by my blog to pick up your award.