Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Dare You?!

Who am I talking to? Any one of you haters out there who are in favor of banning gay marriage! Yes, I'm a Christian and yes I am saying stop hating on homosexuals. I can't believe the ignorant crap that has been coming out of your mouths. One man called up to the Michael Baisden show the other day and said that "gays are abnormal." Let's just assume this caller was black. Well Mr. Caller, how dare you?! A couple of hundred years ago, you wouldn't even have been considered a whole person and you have the nerve to call someone abnormal. The hatred toward homosexuals in this country is quasi modern day slavery. Why is it that this country is not satisfied unless it is oppressing somebody? You may not agree with their lifestyle, but so what?! What gives you the right to tell them how to live their lives? How will their marriages affect your life and your walk with Jesus? It won't, unless you choose to make it your business--which it is not! "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Believing that homosexuality is a sin is one thing, but condemning others as if you are holier than though and without sin is another. No sin is greater than another. How dare you fake Christians (as Charles Barkley calls you) be so judgemental when God requires you to share love with everyone. If the homosexual who you are judging next door is not going to make it into the kingdom of heaven, neither are you. Yeah, I said it. Now what?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! IN THEIR FACE! I am so sick of all of this too! Who the heck cares what someone else is doing in their own home! It is not affecting my daily life, taking money out of my pocket, or food out of my mouth... so who am I to say that two people who love each other cannot get married. To each his own! You know it is all about control!
Great post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for paying me a SITS visit! I really like your blog and your point of view. I look forward to coming back often and reading your posts! It's great to find a blog that gets me thinking... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!